Rentals in Virginia Beach>Question Details

Debbie Magru…, Home Buyer in Beach, VA

my daughter & i live in a house that we rent for 1300.never been late wiht rent are the house bills we wanted to move.2 a better house.......

Asked by Debbie Magruder Holden, Beach, VA Tue Feb 19, 2013

Answers

5
Let me suggest getting with a company who does property management. Any of the large companies in our area have divisions that handled nothing but rentals. So they are the experts there. They know what needs to happen to get you from one home to the other. If you've got good credit and can afford another home, they can assist you in finding one. I know our rental market is moving just like everything else. I would suggest getting with them for their expertise in finding you the right home though. If you need anything else, you can certainly find me here at Trulia. Thanks and much luck!
I will be happy to assist you. I work with renters all the time. There is no charge for my services. The Broker who is listing the property you eventually rent will be paying me a finder's fee.

I will be happy to set you up with an automated search in the MLS search engine. Unlike trulia, zillow, homes.com, and hotpads the MLS search engine I will provide will be updated as fast as is humanly possible. Those other websites many tiomes will have stale listings sometimes rented as far back as four months.

They get a feed from the MLS. I am a member of the MLS. Their goal is to sell advertising to advertsiers based on how much they can get you to look at their webpages. My goal is to find you a home as efficiently as possible, so they we spend less gas and time looking at homes. I have a very different goal from those websites mentioned.

Here is what I need to know:
You name.
Your phone number. (cell)
Your e-mail.
If you are military I need a non-mil e-mail.
Max rent
Min BR?
Min BA?
Min sq feet?
Do you need it pet friendly?
Single Family only? or is a Townhouse OK?
What is the last day, do or die, you must be moved in?
What is the fastest you can move in?

When I set you up with your MLS search you will have your own private website where all of your search results will be stored as opposed to a bunch of links you access individually. You can delete listings and choose Favorites and Possibles. If you are looking at a listing you like a lot, and it disappears from your search results, it just got rented. Updates of new listings will appear the the top of the results at your website.

I will be able to see your search results, but in a very different format than you will view it.

Let me know how I can assist you.
Jonathan O'Connor
William E. Wood & Assoc.
757-373-9355
joconnor@williamewood.com
Debbie, as previously mentioned, find a real estate agent to work with you. Tell them your criteria: location, # bedrooms and baths, price range, do you have any pets, etc. They can set you up in an automatic search. Then review the listings they send you and schedule appointments to view the property.

You should also be prepared by: having the funds available to submit the application fee and security deposit. 1st month's rent is usually due upon lease signing. Ask you real esate agent the normal procedures for your area and the required funds so that you can be prepared. You might also ask them for a blank application so that you can have it filled out when you find the right property.

Review your current lease to see how much notice you are required to give your current landlord.

Good luck house hunting,
Carolyn
It is easy as pie to set up a rental search for someone using the mls. All agents have access to it. I am not a rental agent, but I do this for renters all the time because it really helps them find a place to rent that fits their criteria without having to constantly search online themselves. Once the search is set up using your criteria for a house, like square footage, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, city or area to live in, and rental amount cap, the listings will automatically come to your email as they become available. Houses for sale are listed the same way and setting up a search works the same way. I can do it for you or any agent who responds to your question on here can do it. Just let one of us know and I am sure you will find a house that makes you happy. :O)
Hi Debbie,
I would love to help with that goal. I can interview for the job asap. I will also provide a buyers consultation. Is there a time I can set an appointment that works best for you?
Thank you
Web Reference: http://myrealtygoal.com