Rentals in 92612>Question Details

jkemenosh, Renter in Irvine, CA

my boyfriend and i are moving into the irvine/newport area in august. Whats the best area for adults 20-24 to live? Thanks! $850 budget/person desired

Asked by jkemenosh, Irvine, CA Mon Jun 24, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92612

Answers

3
Andrew Vagley’s answer
You're talking a $1700 budget for what I assume will be a 1-2 bedroom condo? Doable - but tough. That's really going to put you into the apartment style communities - which there are several in great locations. I recommend anything close to downtown Irvine, near either The Spectrum, Market Place, or The District. All great places with a vibrant demographic. As far as Newport goes, that'll be even tougher with your budget. I'd recommend considering Costa Mesa. There's great night life there, a younger demographic, and you're right in between Newport and Irvine - so you get the best of both worlds.

Let me know if I can help you with your property search. Take care.

Andrew Vagley
949.705.7676
avagley@gmail.com
Anywhere in Irvine is good. There are homes in old Northwood by Roosevelt Ave. that are reasonable.
I would probably find a condo/townhouse somewhere closed to Irvine/tustin Market Place. You'll get more space for your dollar and save more for your own property in the future. If you are interested, I can show you some. Give me a call at (949)232-2406. Realty ONE.