Rentals in Walnut Creek>Question Details

Sheila Lanni, Home Owner in New York

moving to Walnut Creek area from New York. looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, dog friendly place to rent in a great school district.

Asked by Sheila Lanni, New York Thu Apr 18, 2013

Answers

6
I would welcome the opportunity to assist you! Servicing the East Bay of San Francisco providing rentals properties for over 25 years, I have a good selection of condos/townhomes & single family homes available. Please call me with your specific needs and we will can get started on locating your new home! DeAnn J Simpson 925/974-SOLD (7653)
It would depend on what school you would like your children to attend. It is your personal preference, you should consult with some local realtors or property management companies.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
You want the Walnut Creek School District which is applicable if you live in 94596 and 94595.
It depends on the ages of your children and whether you intend for them to go to public schools. Larry Canoli is right: If you prefer public schools, you'll probably prefer Walnut Creek School District for K-8, not just Walnut Creek Schools, which can be in Mt. Diablo School District. Students who live in WCSD also live in Acalanes Union High School District and typically attend AUHSD's Las Lomas High School, and can choose from the other AUHSD schools. AUHSD also covers most of Lafayette, Moraga, and Orinda. If your children will be in public high school, then you probably will prefer AUHSD. I do not know if all of 94596 and 94595 are in WCSD and AUHSD. I do know that parts are and that parts of 94597 and a tiny part of 94598 are, too. You can check http://www.walnutcreeksd.org/Page/12 to see if a property is in WCSD. If it is in WCSD, it is in AUHSD.
Flag Sun Jun 2, 2013
All but the dog are available for a price. The inventory is so low that landlords don't have to accept pets.
I am assuming you wish to rent a single family home. What is your rental range? When are you planning on moving? I have placed families with pets before. Landlords are particularly adverse to renting to large dogs (labs and larger). The more information I have, the better I can help.
Mike McCutcheon
Dudum Real Estate Group
Walnut Creek
925-457-3209
mtdiablomike@gmail.com