Rentals in Montgomery>Question Details

Vwalberg@gma…, Home Buyer in

moving to Montgomery from Mn

Asked by Vwalberg@gmail.com, Thu Apr 18, 2013

My husband and two boys will be moving to Texas in July. We are considering Montgomery and would like more information about the area and especially schools. We will be visiting the area the end of May to find a house to rent. Could someone please suggest a realtor to help us?

thanks

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3088517011-2902-Hemingway-Dr-Mo…

Answers

3
Hi, I actually just moved a family into Montgomery for schools as well. Please feel free to give me a call at 935-520-1318 and I can help you with all of your needs!

Thanks!
Jennifer White, Realtor
Montgomery schools are some of the best in the area. I have had clients move from Houston and only want Montgomery ISD. Montgomery is a lakefront community with the small town being very historical and where the Texas flag was designed. If I can be of any help please feel free to contact me at randy@summersbrokerage.com or (281)793-6892 Direct.
Randy
Hello! Helping families move into lease homes is a goal I enjoy achieving. I would be honored to apply for the job to be your Realtor. I am the #1 Recommended Agent in The Woodlands area on Trulia.com because I provide exceptional service and valuable counsel to my clients, making their search less stressful and much easier.
I would enjoy speaking with you by phone to further understand your lease home needs and talk more about how we can work together for your success. Please call me tomorrow at (936)349-7075 or send me an e-mail: david@davidcompanik.com
Thank you!
David Companik, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty - The Woodlands