Rentals in 28104>Question Details

Tj, Renter in 28104

moving from pa to charlotte june 2013 need a rental house 4 plus beds2plus bath fenced yard 2 dogs pool ifpossible

Asked by Tj, 28104 Wed Feb 15, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 28104

Answers

4
Where in PA are you from? I was born and raised in Williamsport. I moved to Charlotte in January, 2000. I love it!! I see that you are interested in area code 28104. That is a beautiful area. I live in Matthews and am very familiar with that area. If you are planning on moving in June of 2013, I would wait until December, of this year or just after the holidays to start looking. The reason is that it is more likely that all of the available rentals, will not be available next summer. And, numerous homes will be available next year that are not on the market yet. So, if you plan is for June, 2013, reach out during the holidays and your search will give you better results.

If you plan is June 2012, We should get started. I would be more than happy to send you all available listings with pictures and discriptions. If you could reply with your email address, I will send them right over.

Good luck with your move and let me know if you have any other questions!

Bob Klein
Owner / Broker
FreeHold Realty
704-904-4349
There are some great rentals in the zip code 28104. I moved here from NY over 13 years ago and live in 28104 zip code. We have enjoyed the country feel, great schools and yet close to everything that the area provides. If you would like more information and/or a list of rentals in the area that fit the search criteria you mentioned, let me know and I will be happy to assist you. Best of luck
Welcome to Charlotte! As a PA native myself it will be a pleasure finding you a place. My guess is that you would be looking for a place in 2012 but i could be mistaken. Please send me your personal email address and I will reach out to you again asking you a few more questions and then make recommendations on different areas in and around Charlotte that you may want to consider. Look forward to assisting you.

Amy
a rental house, a year in advance?

do you mean june 2012?