Rentals in Lexington>Question Details

TLD79, Home Buyer in Lexington, MA

monthly price of a 1 bedroom rental in Lexington?

Asked by TLD79, Lexington, MA Tue Aug 28, 2012

I am looking to rent out my 1bedroom condo in Lexington, but I wanted to see what sort of pricing is out there currently. The complex does not have ammenities, such as pools, etc...but it is kept very clean and has been renovated recently. The condo is almost 1000sq ft with lots of storage, cent air, updated kitchen, private balcony, fireplace and may more features....can anyone give me an approx rental range for a 1bed? Thanks!

Answers

3
I am interested in renting an apt in lexington? have you already rented it out?
You won't find the best rental professionals watching for their business leads on this site. I would call the ones who advertise locally and get a local pro to help you.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
The location of your property is important in determining the rent. I just rented a 1 BR apartment for $1200 including all utilities. Your condo should fetch anywhere from $1200 - $1500 per month. The rent will also depend upon whether utilities such as heat, electricity and water are included. Feel free to contact me for further discussion.