Rentals in Soundview>Question Details

Studiohunter, Renter in Soundview, Bronx, NY

me and partner work off books..looking for studio in soundview section of bronx..must move by 3/9/12

Asked by Studiohunter, Soundview, Bronx, NY Thu Mar 1, 2012

Answers

4
You need to find a landlord that will accept lack of income documentation, and this usually means a private homeowner with an apartment to rent. Check local (weekly) newspapers, Craig's list, bulletin boards, etc. Weekly newspapers aimed at a particular interest are especially good; visit the public library for a selection.

Karla Harby
Lic RE Salesperson
Charles Rutenberg LLC
212 688 1000 x146
kharby@crrnyc.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 1, 2012
You can get proof of income made for both you guys here:

http://www.proofofincome.weebly.com
Karla is right. Local landlord listings in the paper and/or Craiglist.

You need to find some nice landlord that doesn't need a lot of credit check and background information. But they may want to see your bank statement or something to show you have money and are not going to move-in, trash the place, or not move out if you dont pay the rent.

Also you may need to consider making more than 1 month's rent payment up front to give collateral to the landlord ensuring you will pay the bill.

*******************
If this answered your question, give me a "BEST ANSWER" or "THUMBS UP"! That way other readers will know I'm giving good advice. Thanks!
******************
If you have more questions: post them, email them, or call me: 704-858-2345.
Web Reference: http://www.natewolf.com
Check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth...