Rentals in Rancho Cucamonga>Question Details

maudadibe, Both Buyer and Seller in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

looking to rent close to Windrows Elementary and need to stay under 1300 a month. Would really like some help here for me and my Wife and Little girl?

Asked by maudadibe, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Sun Mar 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3106221160-8467-Greenleaf-Ln-Ra…

Answers

3
I will be able to help you find a nice place, just email me to josehomes@hotmail.com and or call me (909) 263-8498
I would be happy to help you find a rental home. Please email me privately at love2listyou@yahoo.com with your exact criteria and price range. I can find you a rental right away.
Have a great day!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
909-816-4766
Hi, I can help you as I have access to a very customizable search engine that can help us find something close to the school. Please call me when you have a moment so I can email you the results. I need to know some other parameters as well, such as bedrooms, bath etc. You can click on my photo and get more contact and background info on me or call my cell at 909-917-6176. It is now Sunday morning 11am 3/10/13.