Rentals in New York>Question Details

Sasha, Renter in 10458

looking to rent a studio or preferably a one bedroom in the nyc area that is near transportation and within my budget. My annual income is $29,029.

Asked by Sasha, 10458 Thu Oct 31, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

4
Hi, Sasha. Please contact me today for assistance. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 12. Thank you and good luck.
Let me know if you are interested in this small studio that I have. Owned by a small Landlord that demands less. Close to transportation.
Email me at alex@nvhny.com and I will send you all the info
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
How much rent for this unit and do you have any pictures?
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
That will not be the easy but it can happen do you have good credit?
no it is not that great, but i have been steadily building back up.
Flag Thu Oct 31, 2013
Hi Sasha. based on your income and that many owners/landlords/management companies qualify at a minimum of 40 times the rent, you can afford a rental of $725.00 per month. I am unaware of any rental on Manhattan Island that can be rented for $725.00

I don't mean to rain on your parade. Perhaps you can find a share situation in your price range or an SRO with a shared bath. I have nothing near this amount. I certainly wish you all the best, it just might be difficult to find something. Hopefully others will joint tis thread and have suggestions. Good luck.