Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

Ranada Lopez, Renter in Bronx, NY

looking to relocate into the NYC area for my daughter bx area and can afford 1250

Asked by Ranada Lopez, Bronx, NY Tue Apr 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

Answers

13
Ranada,

That is great to hear because NYC is one of the most popluar places in the world. What area are you looking for? May I recommend to you is to work with a licensed Realtor in your area of choice, someone that will help you with your Search. Our main number is 347-202-4965, we have a huge rental department here at EXIT REALTY SEARCH, call Today! A rental specialist is standing by.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Web Reference: http://throgsneckhomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 24, 2013
Hi Ranada,

I currently have a few listings for a 1 Bedroom ranging from 1100 - 1300, you can see my listings http://www.nakedapartments.com/me/mark

Sincerely

Erjon Marku
Exit Realty Search
3928 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
347-445-2986
Hello Ranada,

How are you? I hope you're doing well. I see that you posted in rentals but I just wanted to let you know that I have a beautiful & very modern renovated HDFC coop available for $70k. I thought you might like to consider it because it the maintenance is only $700/mo... Why rent when you can buy???

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
Apartment updates available at http://www.christinegordon.postlets.com
"Home is where the heart is."
Good morning Ranada,

Our office has a large rental department, servicing various areas of the Bronx. Feel free to give my office a call so we may further assist you: (347) 202-4965 or call me directly at the number below . We are conveniently located in the Throg's Neck area of the Bronx and are open 7 days a week for your convenience. We would love to assist you!

Bryant Mero
EXIT Realty Search
917- 327-7870
Bryant@exitrealtysearch.com
Certified Buyers Representative

If you thought my answer was helpful please give me a "Thumbs-Up" or "Best Answer"

Web Reference: http://bryantmero.com/
We have several listings in the Bronx, and we work with working clients & clients who receives assist from programs. Let us help you with your apartment search. You can call the office from Monday-Friday between the hours of 10 am-6pm. Our office # is 347-326-6277. We looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

Leora Lewis
Office Manager
Moroti Realty & Properties Inc.
736 Allerton Ave. Suite 209
Bronx, NY 10467
Good afternoon Ranada,

Maybe I can help you with some basic concepts I've learned from my experience in the real estate trade. I’m no real estate agent, just a humble Mortgage Banker, but I can give you some guidance on your search for the right rental apartment.

In my experience in the real estate trade, I’ve discovered that the consumer is best served by adopting some simple strategies, whether you’re buying a home, selling one, or renting an apartment.

First: remember that real estate agents work on commission. The better quality agents---and those with the most experience---will be testing you from the initial contact to determine if you’re serious and will commit to using their services. Why? Because real estate is like any other business. You don’t get to stand in line at the fast food restaurant just to stare at the menu without actually buying some food at one point. It’s the same idea: the experienced real estate professional has to earn a living by renting apartments to serious and qualified prospective renters.

Therefore, the smart consumer should be well-prepared and committed to respecting the real estate professional’s time. That means: know your requirements for the apartment you wish to rent in terms of location, amenities (one bedroom versus three bedrooms; elevator building or private house), and location (proximity to public transportation or need for parking), and price. If you present yourself as well-prepared you’ll have a better chance of working with an experienced agent who will work hard to find you the right apartment.

Second, start with the internet---especially TRULIA.com---but stay “local.” Don’t think at real estate agent in Brooklyn can find you an apartment in Queens, or vice versa. Here on TRULIA.com you can easily find a local professional by clicking on “FIND a PRO” at the top of this page. There you can hone in on a seasoned professional in exactly the area where you wish to rent your apartment. TRULIA provides exceptional tools to help you as a consumer understand the quality of the professional you’re working with. Read the agent’s profile; check out the recommendations from previous clients; get to know the level of experience of the agent and the areas that agent covers.

Third, real estate agents are prevented by Federal regulations from answering certain types of questions. They cannot discuss schools or school districts, crime statistics, and a variety of other issues prohibited by Fair Housing regulations. If your agent is vague when you ask certain types of questions, now you know why.

Finally, demonstrate your level of seriousness to your real estate agent. Show up on time for your appointments to view apartments. If you’re required to submit documents for the Landlord to review with your rental application, get them into your agent’s hands pronto. Not only does this help you potentially get one step ahead of a competing renter, but you’ll be viewed by the Landlord as a responsible renter. Landlords prefer responsible renters, don’t they?

I hope that helps you improve the results of your search for an apartment, and helps you with a better quality experience.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
1010 Northern Blvd. Suite 234
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Good day, $1250 is feasible for a two bedroom, please call me 2 646-851-6799 to view, thank you
Good Afternoon,

We specialize in providing the best for all out clientele. We will be glad to assist you with all your real estate needs. Please feel free to contact the office at 718-515-3400. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Good morning, $1250 apartment i can help you with, please call me @ 646-851-6799 thank you
Hello Ranada,

We have Rental apartments all over the Bronx. Call us Today so we can find you the
perfect apartment.

Andrew Haxhiu
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Ave
Bronx, Ny 10465
Cell: (917)567-6544
Tell: (347)202-4965
Fax: (347)202-4966
Andrew@exitrealtysearch.com
http://www.SearchNyHomes.com
I may have what you are looking for in the Morris Park, Pelham Bay and Throggs Neck area. You may contact me at Re/max Top at

718-684-5228
Lianna Lee
Re/max Top
Here @ PantigaGroup we specialize in rental and sales various areas in the Bronx. There are many large 1 bedroom apartments that may suite to fit your needs. Feel free to contact me when you need assistance in doing so. Much Luck
(917)443-9582
Marquis Williams
Licensed Real Estate Agent
PantigaGroup