Rentals in Davenport>Question Details

kellybrighte…, Home Buyer in Davenport, FL

looking to relocate in the next 2 years from the UK does anyone has any info on how to obtain a family green card?, any info would be helpful.

Asked by kellybrighteyes, Davenport, FL Fri Feb 1, 2013

You can contact Alex Mesydeh, PA at 407-70-6702. When you are ready, please feel free to contact me to help you with your relocation. My email is Thanks,
Hi. I actually moved here from the UK in 2004 and ended up getting my green card in 2011. I actually did the paperwork myself and it was fairly straight forward. I'm hoping to sponsor my brother for a green card once I get my citizenship. The USCIS site has a lot of useful information.
If you need help finding a home I'm a licensed REALTOR in the Davenport area. You can check listings on my website
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for your reply , so can you work without a green card and do you have any infos on schools for under 5s?
Flag Fri Feb 1, 2013
Sure I am from uk and have done what you want to do
Please e mail and I will let you know how I did it