Rentals in Greenville>Question Details

crantshawche…, Other/Just Looking in Pennsylvania

looking forward to relocating to Greenville or Mauldin SC, Any good idea where to rent a house?

Asked by crantshawchest, Pennsylvania Thu Jun 27, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

2
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 3, 2013
Welcome to Greenville, SC. All cities in Greenville county are growing fast and all of them are good to live. Again choice of location depends upon many factors such as school zone, recreation facilities, distance to work place, rent amount. So arrange your preferences in the order of priority and let me know so that I can guide you with the location.

If you need further assistance feel free to contact me at (864) 634-8670
One more thing Nima, I will be coming to Greenville the week of July 25 is any way we can look at some house for rent? thanks again.....
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2013
Ok, First thing Nima, I have been looking for a job the in Greenville area for a long time, the work that I do would be in the hosptial setting, since I still live in the phila area, there is very little respone. So that is one thing that I have to do when I arrive in Greenville, let alone I'[m still appling now. I have two children one the is 16 yrs. of age and the other is 10 yrs. of age, I will like to know about private schools, here in phila my children have been in that kind of school setting for a while, do to me not working yet I may have to deal with public schools. I like to keep my children busy with activites instead of hanging in the street, so recreation faclilties are good to have around. My spending amt. for rent would be between $600.00 and $800.00 a month. I don't want to go over my head with things, just trying to keep it easy for me to make it each day. I thank you again for you help, hope to speak with you soon.
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2013
Thank you so much for you help Nima and I will be back with you real soon...
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2013