Rentals in Eastside>Question Details

Miriam Dean, Renter in Tacoma, WA

looking for three bedroom house for rent in tacoma area about 1000 per month preferable but less is better. Any leads?

Asked by Miriam Dean, Tacoma, WA Sat Feb 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3104504317-2001-E-Harrison-St-T…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Eastside

Answers

2
Hi Miriam,

I have a property in Tacoma for $995. Send me your email address and I will send info to you.

My info below:

Mary
253-592-8375
maryr@windermere.com
Miriam,
If you are not already working with a local agent, you should. We can check inventory that never makes Craigslist or other sites. We can also protect you against the many scams that are all over the internet.
Under NO condition send money to someone expecting keys in return. This is the most common scam using listed properties, hijacking the photos and coming up with a creative story. Ususally these homes are offered at way below market prices, so they seem like great deals. The only one who gets a great deal is the scammer who pockets the money.