Rentals in Union County>Question Details

leslieannera…, Renter in Plainfield, NJ

looking for rentals that excepts temporary rental assistance [t.r.a]

Asked by leslieannerazo530, Plainfield, NJ Fri Oct 25, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Help the community by answering this question:


my name is Alexandra Zafra, i have TRA and im in need of a first floor or apartment with an elevator(health reasons) and all utilities included ASAP,i have a 3 year old and small dog,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014
I have some available in Paterson or Newark.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
thank you but i need it in the union county area
Flag Thu Mar 27, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer