Rentals in Southeast>Question Details

Shante' Leon…, Renter in Arlington, TX

looking for rental homes that will accept an Arlington Housing Voucher. please email me @

Asked by Shante' Leonard, Arlington, TX Tue Jun 26, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


HI Shante',

A great way to find houses that take the vocher is to contact the Arlington Housing Office and ask for a list of houses that accept the vocher. They usually have several options, from apartments, townhomes to single family homes.

Good Luck with your search and if you need help, please feel free to contact me.
Lisa Chappell
Great Real Estate, Inc
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 5, 2012
does this property accept section8? do you any other homes that will accept section 8? thanks
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer