Rentals in Duncanville>Question Details

Mary Goldman, Home Buyer in Duncanville, TX

looking for rent to own. nurse and scrub tech.

Asked by Mary Goldman, Duncanville, TX Fri Aug 30, 2013

Answers

6
We have a wonderful lease with the right to purchase program that can allow you to get into the home you choose NOW and you will have 3 years to assume a mortgage on that property. Contact me for more details. My information is on my profile.
Mary there are now options for you in a new Rent with Option to Purchase program.There is a new investor in the Dallas / Fort Worth & Houston areas and the number of homes available for this type of rent purchase plan has just exploded.

Find the home, investor buys home, you rent home, and then if you want purchase home up to 3 years later when your credit is ready at a price agreed to up front. And if you decide to not purchase then just do not renew the lease with no penalty.

If this looks like something that might work for you then just give me a call.

Bruce cell 214-213-6382.
If you can't afford or qualify for FHA loan, then wait. However it's your money at risk.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
Mary, call me at 972-841-9611. There is a program which allows you to Rent With The Option to Purchase, not rent to own.
I will never recommend "rent to own" to a renter.
The contract generally is designed to protect the owner, at the expense of the renter.
I would recommend renting, while working on your credit to purchase a home.
You will find that most agents will not be readily pushing people into rent to own situation because it requires a big pay out on the renter and risk in the landlord/ seller. These aren't usually even mentioned in MLS listings.

There are some owner finance situation or you can look at renting with a first right of refusal if they sell the property.

Chris Hutchinson
REALTOR®
The Michael Group
972.809.0607
http://www.chrishutchinsonrealestate.com