Rentals in Laguna Woods>Question Details

Grace  Byun, Renter in Laguna Woods, CA

looking for 3 months furnished rental(nov.-feb.2012)in lagunawoods grace (gracebyun100@gmail.com)

Asked by Grace Byun, Laguna Woods, CA Fri Jun 24, 2011

Answers

3
Hi Grace Bynn, Co-ops can be rented in Laguna Woods between 1 and 6 months max. There are a lot of them for rent. You may want to start looking the end of September or beginning of October. I can send the ones that are what your looking for. How many bedrooms and bathrooms? ? 2 bed - 2 baths ? any pets? What is the most you want to spend per month? Talk to you soon.. Ingrid Ski Realtor
Dear Grace,

I will be sending you a link to a few renting properties at Laguna Woods Village.
So, you can check them to see which floor plan and price range you will be comfortable.

I am a specialist on Laguna Woods Properties, and am enjoying the life style of LWV past 18 and a half years.
Please feel free to contact me with any Real Estate questions in the area.

Im Sook Lee, Realtor
thebesthome4u@yahoo.com
Laguna Woods Properties
(949) 241-2747
The co-ops rent for 3 months..my advice is to look for a rental at the end of August..sometimes renters extend their leases in Laguna Woods...check Craigslist as well. Sometimes the Laguna Woods paper has
rentals...if you have a friend here..they can mail or scan in the rental ads from the newspaper and send them to you...please contact me and I can answer your questions regarding Laguna Woods Village.