Rentals in Gulf Shores>Question Details

bevthompson7…, Both Buyer and Seller in Robertsdale, AL

looking for furnished Condo for the Middle of Nov. through Feb. while looking for property to buy. Cotton Creek, Craft Farms? $1000.00 per mo.

Asked by bevthompson77sew, Robertsdale, AL Fri Oct 11, 2013

Answers

2
If you'll give me a call to provide your e-mail address and contact information, I'll search the MLS for you to see what I can find. However, you'd be better contacting rental manager offices since most of what's on the MLS are going to be long-term unfurnished rentals. You can find a list of rental managers on the Gulf Shores tourism website: http://www.gulfshores.com/lodging/.

As for buying a home, do you have anyone helping you research the market yet? Again, if you can provide me with basic details about your budget and what you're wanting, I can set you up for automatic notifications to monitor the listings that are still active that fit your specific criteria. Then, when ready, you can tell me what you want to see and I'll make all the arrangements, as well as assist you through the buying process.

Just let me know how else I can help.
Call us. We have a client who may want to rent their Cypress Point unit