Rentals in Montgomery>Question Details

Colesmom, Renter in Montgomery, TX

looking for clean rental property mobile home or house 2 to 3 bedroom pets allowed lots of yard area under 600 month close to montgomery inter by

Asked by Colesmom, Montgomery, TX Fri Aug 6, 2010

brookshire 936 597 7579 dylansdestiny@rocketmail.com

Answers

1
Ellen Hogan’s answer
That is a really tall request in Montgomery. Some do come up occasionally, but in that price range they are generally not on much property, and small. I would be glad to help you find something but we may have to go outside some of your parameters a bit.
ellen my phone is 9362034518 with voice msg...thx...
Flag Fri Apr 26, 2013
Hi ellen, thx for reply yes i know it is a little much to ask in Montgomery.. i have bought property in Clear Lake worked at NASA ..rented high end apts in Houston..born raised Houston..became ill and currently have SSI working on my Law Degree but i have def hit bump in road!! would love to stay in Montgomery..Conroe even Willis...I have roomate to bump income up...get back if you can thx kaytie...
Flag Fri Apr 26, 2013