Rentals in Glendora>Question Details

coramella, Renter in Glendora, CA

looking for 2 br condo unit near st dorothy catholic school target move in before school start by mid august

Asked by coramella, Glendora, CA Wed Jul 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Glendora

Answers

4
Carmella,
Did you find what you were looking for? Mid August is here! There are lots of places to rent in that area. Your post did not state whether you are looking to rent or purchase. Let me know if I can help, I live 5 minutes from that area and my 14 year old goes to GHS as a Freshman, that is right across the street from St. Dorothy's. I can show you things quickly if you are still looking.
You can reach my on my cell phone quickly either by VM or text at 626-201-2225 Cell.
Thank You,
Ann Blanco
Southland Properties
DRE# 01374800
teamannblanco@gmail.com
626-201-2225 Cell
There are the Oak complex on the corner of Foothill and Valley Center. There is the complex on Compromise Line, and there are apartments and condos West on the school on Foothill. Are you looking to buy or lease?

For deals call 626.253.0588. jackie@southlandproperties.net
Morning
It sounds like you have a little one starting St Dorothy's. That is where my children went as well.
The only complex which is walking distance has no rentals and they have strict Hoa rules.how much can you afford for rent?
Give me a ring or feel free to email me directly.
Rose4homes@gmail.com
909 374-5669
A quick search shows only 8 2br condos/townhomes in Glendora for sale at this time. None of them in walking distance to St. Dorothy's. Also, price range is form $349k to $486k for largest homes. If you would like more information, please contact me via email (ron@mytownsquare.com) or cell (626-808-8430).