Rentals in Destin>Question Details

Cindy Everet…, Renter in Destin, FL

looking for 3 bedroom unfurnished long term rental. prefer close access to beach or pool. up to 2000

Asked by Cindy Everett-manly, Destin, FL Mon Jun 18, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Destin

Answers

5
Diamond Lakes is on Commons Drive behind the Palms of Destin. It is a townhome community with a community pool. Beach access would be across 98 at the Back Porch. The larger units are about 1900 sq ft and rent for 1400 to 1800. They are in high demand but a great location if you can get one. If you will shoot me an email at gricera@gmail.com, I can reply with what I can find in the MLS that meets your criteria.
The 2000 is $$. And hopefully sf! I am looking to stay in the destin, miramar, SRB area. No fwb. No niceville etc. where is diamond lakes?
Cindy,
If you can provide me with a little more information I think I can help. When you say "up to 2000" is that square feet ot dollars? The Diamond Lakes community fits in both catagories. Are you looking specifically in Destin?
Please let me know if I can help.
Alan Grice, Realtor
Exceptional Properties Inc
850-430-9546
gricera@gmail.com
I'm sure we could find you a suitable property per your request. If I can help, please call me at 850-259-4094 or e-mail me at liz.sumrall@cbunited.com
I'm sure that is a property out there that would suit your needs. If I can be of service, please let me know. I can be reached at 850-259-4094 or liz.sumrall@cbunited.com