Rentals in Lancaster>Question Details

iris.velez, Renter in Lancaster, PA

looking for 3/4 bedroom house(litizt, lancaster or new holland) with dogs(2), garage

Asked by iris.velez, Lancaster, PA Thu Dec 27, 2012

Answers

5
Iris,

Here is a link to their website I would research the site and possibly give them a call. I hope this helps!

http://www.wolfkline.com/

Have a great weekend!

Shannon
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Than you so much for your answer, could you please help me a little with Wolf information, I will really apreciate.

than you in advance and happy new year
For the Lititz area Wolf is who I used when I rented. I had a good experience with them maybe look them up online. Also, if you're interested in seeing exactly where you are with qualifying for a loan let me know and I'll assist you with speaking to a lender!
Good luck and Happy New Year!
Thank you again!
Shannon
i am looking for rent, I will love to purchase but I don't have a good credict score.
Iris

Are you looking to purchase or rent? I would love to assist you but I work on the buying and selling side. Please call me if you're interested in owning your own home. 717-291-1041
Thank you for your question and have a great day!