Rentals in Sunny Isles Beach>Question Details

hermeslimited, Renter in Sunny Isles Beach, FL

looking for 1 bed ap from 25 july to 10 septwmber at towers King David ,JADE,TRUMP TOWERS,

Asked by hermeslimited, Sunny Isles Beach, FL Tue Jul 10, 2012

Tamika Moses’ answer
Hello how are you. I can help you find a short term rental on Sunny Isles so that you may enjoy our great Sunny Weather we have been having. There are some great vacation rentals on Sunny Isles such as Acqualina, Trump Sonesta, and others in the area. You may contact me if you would like my help in helping you find a great vacation place. All of my services are free to you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
Please feel free to email re. availability for Trump Int'l Sonesta Beach Resort or other vacation rentals in the area.

In addition to agents who can help you out for a short term vacation rental, there are great websites like, or that you could use.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
or 305-904-2355
I have a unit in Marenas for that time. Please contact me at 305.682.2342 for more information.