Rentals in 60612>Question Details

Asma, Renter in O'Hare, Chicago, IL

looking for apprt 2 bedroom i can afford 900$to 1000$ my credit is in average i have probleme to find . can someone help?

Asked by Asma, O'Hare, Chicago, IL Thu May 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 60612

Answers

4
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
2 Bedroom Apartments do exist in 60612 for less than $1,000. Should you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Yes please call me at 7089254076 I can help you find something .
Yes, a good leasing agent can. They are free to you. I would ask them for help.