Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

Deborah, Renter in Bronx, NY

looking for an apt n the 10462 or 10472 area which is can conduct daycare a two bedroom please email me

Asked by Deborah, Bronx, NY Fri Jul 5, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

Please call our office at 347-202-4965, we have a huge rental department and one of our rental specialist will be able to help you with your Search.

Our office has flexible hours and we are open 7 days a week. make an appointment today!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Good afternoon Deborah,

Maybe I can provide some insight to help you improve your results. I’m no real estate agent, just a humble Mortgage Banker, but I can give you some guidance on your search for the right rental apartment.

In my experience in the real estate trade, I’ve discovered that the consumer is best served by adopting some simple strategies, whether you’re buying a home, selling one, or renting an apartment.

First: remember that real estate agents work on commission. The better quality agents---and those with the most experience---will be testing you from the initial contact to determine if you’re serious and will commit to using their services. Why? Because real estate is like any other business. You don’t get to stand in line at the fast food restaurant just to stare at the menu without actually buying some food at one point. It’s the same idea: the experienced real estate professional has to earn a living by renting apartments to serious and qualified prospective renters.

Therefore, the smart consumer should be well-prepared and committed to respecting the real estate professional’s time. That means: know your requirements for the apartment you wish to rent in terms of location, amenities (one bedroom versus three bedrooms; elevator building or private house), and location (proximity to public transportation or need for parking), and price. If you present yourself as well-prepared you’ll have a better chance of working with an experienced agent who will work hard to find you the right apartment.

Second, start with the internet---especially stay “local.” Don’t think at real estate agent in Brooklyn can find you an apartment in Queens, or vice versa. Here on you can easily find a local professional by clicking on “FIND a PRO” at the top of this page. There you can hone in on a seasoned professional in exactly the area where you wish to rent your apartment. TRULIA provides exceptional tools to help you as a consumer understand the quality of the professional you’re working with. Read the agent’s profile; check out the recommendations from previous clients; get to know the level of experience of the agent and the areas that agent covers.

Third, real estate agents are prevented by Federal regulations from answering certain types of questions. They cannot discuss schools or school districts, crime statistics, and a variety of other issues prohibited by Fair Housing regulations. If your agent is vague when you ask certain types of questions, now you know why.

Finally, demonstrate your level of seriousness to your real estate agent. Show up on time for your appointments to view apartments. If you’re required to submit documents for the Landlord to review with your rental application, get them into your agent’s hands pronto. Not only does this help you potentially get one step ahead of a competing renter, but you’ll be viewed by the Landlord as a responsible renter. Landlords prefer responsible renters, don’t they?

I hope that helps you improve the results of your search for an apartment, and helps you with a better quality experience.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
1010 Northern Blvd. Suite 234
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!

I am more then willing to provide you with the rental services you seek. Just call my office or send me an email so that I can ask further questions.

Elio Acosta ABR, e-Pro
REiS Realty

Our office has a huge rental department and specializes in exclusive rental listings in the Bronx. Call the office at 347-202-4965 or 718-892-9300. A rental specialist will follow up with you and schedule an appointment to meet with you and pre-qualify you.

Our office offers flexible hours and we are open 7 days a week for your convenience.

With Exit Realty Search on your side you will rest assure that we can help you find a place to call home!

Best of luck!

Millie Valentin
Marketing Coordinator and Sales Specialist
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465

Thanks for your inquiry. Our office has a rental division and specializes in exclusive rental listings in the Bronx. Call the office at 347-202-4965 and explain to the receptionist what you're looking for so she can assign you to the proper agent. Best of luck with your search!

John Lajara REALTOR®/Notary Public Certified Buyer Representative (CBR) Cell: 917-848-4655 Fax: 917-522-9638 EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465 Visit me on Trulia & Zillow & http://…