Rentals in Waikiki>Question Details

Wowitsangie, Renter in California

looking for agent / help

Asked by Wowitsangie, California Thu Jan 31, 2013

relocating to Hawaii in April 2013
need:

for a couple
Waikiki area not a must but a preference
Parking stall for one car
700-1000
hope to have utilities included.
apartment or studio works

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Waikiki

Answers

1
There are only 5 apartments/studios under $1000 in the Metro/Downtown area, listed in the Honolulu MLS. However, there are other sources that you can check such as the online classifieds of the local StarAdvertiser newspaper, Craigslist, etc.

However, please be careful of SCAMS on the Internet on sites like Craigslist where there may be legitimate or false advertising. Never, ever send money if they ask and you should never answer personal questions online. I would suggest that you get a legitimate rental agent to check things out for you or ask a property manager to assist. We do offer property management in our company and they may be able to assist you.

If you wish to send me your email, I will forward a list of the active rental listings in the MLS in your price range. However, as I mentioned, this is a hot market, so they may already be rented.

Aloha and Best Wishes
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 1, 2013