Rentals in Glyndon>Question Details

Tamika Alston, Other/Just Looking in Glyndon, MD

looking for a realtor who deals with section 8 vocher in reisterstown, or owings mills maryland

Asked by Tamika Alston, Glyndon, MD Tue Mar 16, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Glyndon

Help the community by answering this question:


James Ryan’s answer
Hi Tamika, you may be better served to contact each county's section 8 office and obtain a list of Section 8 approved landlords or properties that accept the section 8 program. Good luck! Jim
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 17, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer