Rentals in Fort Walton Beach>Question Details

Georgia Mort…, Renter in Fort Walton Beach, FL

looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms with yard and pool in fort walton beach no more than 4 miles from 98

Asked by Georgia Morton, Fort Walton Beach, FL Thu Feb 21, 2013

between 1300 and 1600 square feet max $1,400

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3000064519-1007-Holton-Ave-Fort…

Answers

4
Did you ever get your real estate needs covered? call me and I can help.
One great place is is the breautiful condos on the left the are beautiful. and really not to e
Georgia:
There are approximately 16 homes on the market today in Ft. Walton Beach that have a pool that would fit your needs. They range anywhere from about 1432 square feet to about 2550, with a price range of $125,000.00 to $229,000. All of these homes should keep your payment of $1400.00 well within your range. If home ownership is something you would consider, I would be happy to discuss your options and qualifications.
If you are only interested in renting, my company ERA American Realty has over 1,500 rentals in our inventory, I am sure they will be able to find you something. You can see them on http://www.americanrealtyrentals.com.

Georgia, with the current ability to use your mortgage interest as an additional tax write off and the current market conditions as well as the low interest rates, and the fact that prices are starting to rise, this would be an excellent time for you to purchase. You can start building equity for yourself instead of paying someone else mortgage payment.

Let's get together and make you real estate mission possible.
"NO MISSION IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH WAYNE MYSHIN"
Rent, I'm assuming... Mary Ward Properties is a wonderful resource to use when searching for rental properties. I handle sales, you could buy a home that fits that description for less than $1400/month. How long will you be here?