Rentals in Atlanta>Question Details

Angela Johns…, Renter in Atlanta, GA

looking for a nice area close to the city to move to just relocated from virginia. looking for a 4bed room two story house that is accepting section 8

Asked by Angela Johnson, Atlanta, GA Wed Nov 9, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Atlanta

Answers

2
Monifa Taylor’s answer
Hi Angela,
I am a property manager in the Atlanta metro area and have a 4BR/3BA two story rental available in the South Fulton area of Atlanta. It is ready for immediate occupancy and the owner is willing to accept section 8. It would be my pleasure to work with you on renting this property or any other property in the metro Atlanta area. Copy and paste the link below into your browser to see a slide show of photos of the house. If this property does not suit you, feel free go to my website, click on search listings, select rentals and search for rentals available in the metro Atlanta area. Don't hesitate to call me at 404-913-3993 if you have any questions. Welcome to Atlanta!!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/112285764675440257046/3477Carri…

MonifaTaylor
Associate Broker at Maximum One Realty
Property Manager at Maximum One Property Management
404-913-3993
WorldRenownRealty@gmail.com
Hello Angela, my name is Wanda Britton, I am a local property manager in the Metro area. I currently have 3 brand new 4br 2.5 bath in the Atlanta area, which the owners will consider a Section 8 Voucher. These homes have never been occupied and are beautiful, if you'd like more information or would like a flyer of these properties please give me a call or feel free to e-mail me at wandabritton@yahoo.com

Wanda Britton, Property Mgmt.
770-899-1279