Rentals in Mira Mesa>Question Details

pikkipatti, Other/Just Looking in San Diego, CA

looking for a house/home to rent in the mira mesa area...need 3 bd 2 baths/yard as we have a dog.1600-2k mo...Nav Fam...1-2 months!

Asked by pikkipatti, San Diego, CA Sat Aug 18, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Patty
Did you find a place to rent? Is Clairemont close enough for your needs?
Hi Patti,

85% to 95% of the leases signed in San Diego are found through Craigslist. Most all owners, management companies and agents advertise their rentals on Craigslist.

Here is the link to the San Diego rental site. Put the zip code in the search box and then select the rest of your settings. You can find all of the zip codes for mira mesa and surrounding areas using Google.

Know that the rental market here is fast paced, so check the listings a couple of times a day and contact the renting party as soon as possible.

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Pikkpatti,

I can send you a free list of rental homes in San Diego. Contact me directly at scottie1421@gmail.com or visit my website http://www.militaryhomesinsandiego.com
(What base are you PCSing to?)

Rashard Scott
Keller Williams Realty Sd
619-565-3604