Rentals in Columbia>Question Details

Mahalia Hill, Renter in Columbia, MD

looking for a fresh start from bad marriage with 3 children are there any homes willing to lease for 3 bedroom 1200.00

Asked by Mahalia Hill, Columbia, MD Tue Oct 23, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3087028906-6531-Quiet-Hours-Col…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Columbia

Answers

3
Hi Mahalia,

Life goes around but rentals have gone up. It is extremely hard to get what you are asking for in Columbia at that price.

Other areas are possible, these times required flexibility of location for your budget!
.
Mahalia

As a Nationwide Lender with credit specialists that can assist you if you have a need in that area. I would love to assist you and if you don't have a need to get your credit repaired 1200 a month can get you a nice house.

I would like to assist you as a Mortgage Lender and with previous experience as a Real Estate Agent working for Century 21 I can give you excellent realtor advice as well.

Mahalia Hill please give me Joseph A. Ray a call I am licensed in MD and DC 443-303-7573 I am also a Branch Manager in Columbia MD.

Thank You
Sutherland Mortgage Services Inc.
443-303-7573

With a 580 credit score you can be in your new home!!!
Hi Mahalia, unfortunately rentals are high and scarce at the moment. . At the moment the lowest rental is 1500 and is a condo, You might be able to find lower rentals in other comuunities. Are there any others that interst you?

Please cal me and let me know what other areas to search for. 908-240-7792
Warm Regards