Rentals in Glenview>Question Details

thehoodfamil…, Renter in Glenview, IL

looking for a 2br 2ba with 2car gar . Aug 1st. $2200 mo max pref 4 yr lease our family 2 adults 1 teen 1 sm dog 15lbs well trained. s/f or t/h only.

Asked by thehoodfamily3, Glenview, IL Tue May 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3117770491-3139-Coral-Ln-Glenvi…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Glenview

Answers

5
There are plenty of properties available in your budget in Glenview and surrounding suburbs. Let me know if you need further assistance in your search. I'd be happy to send you listings as well as updated listings are it gets closer to August 1st. Best of luck!
There are a few properties in Glenview/ Northbrook for rent in the price ranging between $2200 -2700 that are matching our requirement. Please call me to set up an appointments to view them.
I can send you updated listings I can find on MLS. Feel free to contact me for further assistance.
Why limit yourself to rental property?
I have a great program that will let you look at any home on the market for rent and for sale in your price range.

My client will buy the home in cash for you to rent back from them. You have the option to buy the home at any time, but there is absolutely no obligation to do so.

Why would you want to do this?

Many more options for you.

Homes for sale are typically in much better condition than homes that are for rent.
There are no issues with pets. Pets are okay. Up to 2 pets.

You don't have to worry about a home your living in getting foreclosed on, meaning the owner stopped paying the mortgage.

Rental homes in August won't be on the market until June 15th at the earliest.

If the home is in rough shape my client will put in a new kitchen, baths, flooring and just about anything else.
Hi there,
Thanks for breaking out the details you are looking for. I can arrange to e-mail you what is available and do a search within my office for new listings that may be coming on closer to your desired move in date in August. Send me an e-mail to the address below and we can get that set up for you. Feel free to call me if you prefer to discuss your preferences and needs in greater detail.

Paul Cionczyk| Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage |Broker
312-433-9931 | PaulCionczyk.Broker@gmail.com |PaulCionczyk.com