Rentals in Huntington Beach>Question Details

michelle_Bre…, Renter in Huntington Beach, CA

looking for a 2 bedroom home that will allow our yellow lab. Not major apartment complex please :)

Asked by michelle_Brescini, Huntington Beach, CA Thu Aug 16, 2012

Something that isn't over $1700 a month. I know its out there, just a little help finding it, and tired of the scams!

Answers

4
there are two. 19072 Florida St whaich is a 2 bed 3 ba 1338 sq ft in a 15 unit bldg. @ $1800
then there is 16651 Jib Circle #2 which is a 2 Bd 2 Ba 1200 sq ft @$1595.
Both MLS sheets say to submit your pet.
Steve
714--469-1547
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 16, 2012
Like the answer below, working with and trusting a realtor will go along way in your home search..

Chasing every little scam thru Craigslist or any other online rental website, will get on your nerves.

Contact us a 800 316-5913 ext 2501 and see if we can meet your needs.

Scott Fredrickson
PacWest Properties
DRE #01000840
You will probably pay an additional deposit for your dog. The availability of rentals is depleted because of so many displace homeowners. Be prepared to see those two units get rented very quickly.

FYI: you have reduced the rentals available to you by about 80 to 90% by having a dog. I know you love your dog but understand the costs involved.

If agents do not provide their license number be careful. They are required to do so at the first contact!

Best of luck to you!

Jim Guido
California Real Estate Internet Group
949.769.4900
jim@calREgroup.com
DRE# 530118
Hi Michelle,
Steve is an excellent agent and well known in the community, and already found you the two that are available. No scams here. If you need anything further just let either Steve or I know. One of us will show you these properties and get you in.
I little hint with your dog: take a few pictures and submit with your application. You also might want to add a paragraph with the application saying something about the dog such as training or background. That never fails with my clients.