Rentals in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

bonnie-tjelta, Renter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

looking for a 2bdrm/1 bath for $800 or less/moving from Maryland 3/14.

Asked by bonnie-tjelta, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Feb 10, 2014

Answers

4
Hi Bonnie, I moved down here from Maryland exactly one year before you will be moving here. A 2/1 for 800 will be hard to find in a good area or within 2 miles on the beach, but the might be a few out there. My 1/1 condo within 2 miles of shore is $990. Feel free to contact me for any advice as I'm not an agent and have nothing to gain from helping!
Chris thalilc13@gmail.com
Hello, I will need additional information from you before I can start searching for a rental for you.

Do you have pets

Do you want to live in a condo, townhouse or single family home?

Furnished or unfurnished

Ft Lauderdale is a big city, do you want to be near the beach or downtown? Are schools important to you? Do you want to be near the Interstate or the Turnpike?

The more information about where you want to live will help me find the right residence for you.

Patricia Salerno
Galleria International Realty
954-292-1001
PatriciaRealEstate@yahoo.com
http://www.BrowardBeachHomes.com
we are looking for an apartment,mobile home, or small home with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath.if in an apartment complex we would like a pool.our family consists of me,my husband,a six year old autistic daughter and a small dog.Schools are very important but our budget is the most important thing right now.we cannot spend more than 800 per month as we are on a fixed income of 1400 per month.i hope that u can help us find a place.thanks
Flag Tue Feb 11, 2014
Hi Bonnie, pode me enviar fotos um mail e fone para contato? Aguardo!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 10, 2014