Rentals in Culver City>Question Details

terrifictara…, Renter in Culver City, CA

looking for a SENIOR PLACE (studio or 1 bedroom) in Westchester, Culver City any suggestions?

Asked by terrifictara67, Culver City, CA Sat Jul 20, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi how about in w la ? close ucla. on Wilshire .studio 621 sq. Full amenities building . $399000
If u interested in please contact me 213-793-1128
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 20, 2013
There is senior housing in Culver City. There are two developments on Overland Avenue.
Tevis Barnes, Housing Administrator for Culver at (310) 253-5780
Culver City Housing Agency also maintains a list of senior buildings that provide low rents to people over the age of 62. For more information about these apartments, call the numbers listed below:

Culver City Senior Housing
5166 Sepulveda Blvd., Culver City
(310) 390-2357

Rotary Plaza
5100 Overland Ave., Culver City
(310) 559-2311
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer