Rentals in Brea>Question Details

Dominique, Home Buyer in Sausalito, CA

landlord is not paying his mortgage or condo fees and owes HOA over $75,000....2 other tenants have been evicted he stole the deposit

Asked by Dominique, Sausalito, CA Fri Apr 5, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brea

Answers

3
HI Dominque,

I would talk to an attorney for advise.. How do you know the landlord is not paying his mortgage and HOA fees? Just curious.. You can contact me at OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
I can look up to se if the bank has filed a notice of default on the property. There are laws in place to helprotect the tenant if the owner is foreclosed on.. Do you have a current lease in place? This is an important question.. Ask the attorney about you paying rent or not, as you most likely will not get your deposit money back..

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 5, 2013
I'm a little confused. Does he own more than one condo. Or are you talking about room mates in the same condo?
Really sounds like you need the advise of an attorney on this one... I wish you well in your efforts.