Rentals in Wheaton>Question Details

Gmrainford, Renter in Wheaton, IL

lLooking for a 3 bdrm 2 bath in Wheaton, Glen Ellyn Winfield area for move in anytime between now and July

Asked by Gmrainford, Wheaton, IL Sun Jun 5, 2011

Relocating with a new position. Home to sell out of state so we are looking to rent here for a year.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Wheaton

Answers

8
I am very knowledgeable of the Wheaton area and welcome the opportunity to assist in your search for a rental. Please contact me so we can discuss your price range and any other parameters that may be critical for your family.

Respectfully,
Janet Baier
RE/MAX Destiny
cell: 630-291-4700
We're about to put our house up for rent. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, single famly house. It also has an office, family room, living room, and kitchen with lots of cabinet space. It's a split level style house with an unfinished sub-basement (basically there are 4 levels to the house, but the basement level is unfinished. There are only 7 stairs between each level of the house). Attached garage. Fenced yard. Great location by the park. Built in 1994, and completly updated in 2005 when we moved in. Very nice neighbors. We do not have pets or smoke. We would allow pets. If interested, please email me at christyemail1@gmail.com

Thanks!
I would love to help you find a home. Please give me a call so I can find out more about your needs.

Anthony Cavalea IV
Broker/Owner
Able Realty
815-388-9300
tony@ablerealty.biz
All the information mentioned by the other agents is pertinent but I have a couple of other matters to raise. First, I assume you're looking for single family detached housing or would townhouses be of interest? Second, do you have a pet? Third, would you be interested in leasing with a option to purchase? My office is right in Wheaton and I've been there for 14 years and I've in the area all my life. The last 14 years in Glen Ellyn. I know the area intimately. Call me and e can discuss your needs.

Mike Fawell
Prudential Rubloff
145 Danada Square East
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630) 682-8222
(630) 344-5876 (direct)
(630) 235-5405 (cell)
I am a resident of Wheaton and my office is in Glen Ellyn. I know the area and housing very well here. I just listed a 4 BR in Wheaton for rent. I would be happy to help you out. Wheaton ang Glen Ellyn are great communities with good schools and lots of activities.

Corey Schraw
Baird & Warner
630-561-8454
543 Pennsylvania Avenue
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

http://www.coreyschraw.com
Well, congratulations! Where are you moving here from? I would be thrilled to help you settle in to the area. I've moved around the country and I know how exciting and daunting it can be.
First,'some questions. What is your budget? Do you have kids and if so, do you want them to begin and stay in the same school district? Rentals here are in high demand so we will have to move fast when you find something that works. I have many happy clients if you would like a reference first. I grew up in elmhurst and currently live in Geneva so I know these western suburbs well. You can contact me at 630-715-6152. I'll be available later this afternoon to talk.
Lisa Otto
Baird & Warner
The other agent answered correctly: We need to know how much you want to spend on monthly rent, if you want attached or detached property, how many bedrooms, baths, garage, etc.

And many landlords today are looking at credit reports. Be prepared for fees of $35-$50 for credit and criminal background checks for everyone 18 years of age and older who will be living in the property.

I'm also happy to help and work all of those areas.

Janet Baier
Broker Associate
RE/MAX Destiny
630-291-4700
Hi there,

What rental price would you like to stay in? Are you looking for a home or townhome? There are 18 properties that fit your stated criteria but, it will depend on what you're looking to pay in rent and what type of home you'd like to rent.

Let me know and I'm happy to help you find your home here.

Michele Nixon
Residential Relocation Specialist
mnixon@starckrealtors.com
Web Reference: http://www.MicheleNixon.com