Rentals in 92404>Question Details

Raymond Torr…, Renter in San Bernardino, CA

just signed a rental contract with a P.M. co.,The house is seriously infested with fleas!! No one answers are calls!! what can we do??? help!!

Asked by Raymond Torres, San Bernardino, CA Mon Apr 29, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92404

Help the community by answering this question:


Calling an attorney can cost you more than just paying for a fumigation. I suggest you work with the company to meet half way on splitting the bill for the fumigation or choose another property they have to offer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 8, 2013
Hello Raymond,

I suggest you speak with an attorney. Consultations are usually free. Here is one that I have recommended in the past.

Gilbert Diaz
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 29, 2013
Thank you Jose,this whole experience has been a nightmare!! we are expecting a baby in a few months and were so excited to finally have our own home.Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice????
Flag Wed May 1, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer