Rentals in Nahant>Question Details

erikpat64, Home Buyer in Newton, MA

is there any mbta buses that leave from there?

Asked by erikpat64, Newton, MA Wed Jun 20, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Nahant

Answers

2
Stephen Dixon’s answer
There are a few that stop right out in front of this building and the MBTA station in Lynn, which connects to all points of the MBTA is just a 2 minute bus ride into Lynn for access to any place you would be going.

I am the Listing Agent for all of the units at this building and I am constantly getting a different unit on the market so feel free to contact me. I also have several other units for rent all over Boston and some others outside of the city here and there. I work with Sales clients as well and tend to focus on Boston and the North Shore when it comes to representing buyers and sellers. I would love to hear from you about any real estate issues. Email address is below and I would love for you to use it even if its just a question I may have the answer to, This is great building by the way!! Its an old inn converted into 49 units. 23 or so are condos and owner occupied and a management company owns and rents the rest. Very strong condo association and well kept beautiful beautiful one of a kind building that will blow you away when you take a walk around and see all of its character and architecture. The prices are very fair especially to have water views access to a private resident only beach and live in between million dollar homes in a great small New England town just 15-20 minutes to the heart of Boston.

Stephen Dixon
Real Estate Sales and Rental Consultant
Sdixon@eastcoastrealty.com
Yes, there is bus service to central square in Lynn where you can connect to other routes including Boston.