Rentals in Sedona>Question Details

Victor Rabin…, Home Buyer in Prescott, AZ

is there an agent who handles long term rentals? 7608153015 vic

Asked by Victor Rabinowitz, Prescott, AZ Wed Jun 6, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Sedona

You can also go to the website & pull up the rental listings from there. Those listings should have the contact information of the property management company that handles that rental. A lot depends on the location of the rental property & how involved you want to be with the property management process. Hope that helps.
Hi Victor;
Unfortunately, as far as I know, there isn't one person you can go to that will show you all the available rentals in the area. This is due to the fact that agents are not paid a fee for finding a tenant find a property.
Your options are the old fashion ones; contact each property management firm such as (in no specific order) Redstone Properties, Sedona Rentals and Property Management, Foothills Rentals, JB Jochum & Assoc...
You can also search the Sedona Chamber of Commerce website; look for rentals, and then the names of the property management firms that have rentals available will be listed.
And lastly, postings on the local newspaper, The Red Rock News, should also help you find the properties which may meet your needs.
Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to be of help..
Bye for now,
Long-term rentals in which city?