Rentals in Burnsville>Question Details

Patricia Smi…, Renter in 55337

is there an agent i can set up a time to look at homes in burnsvile?

Asked by Patricia Smith, 55337 Thu Jan 2, 2014

Answers

9
Patricia,
Spend some time researching and then interviewing agents so you find a good fit. Any agent will open doors for you but it's imperative that you have an expert in your area and somebody who has experience. If you're still considering agents please feel free to check out my website, the About Me section has my background and references. Good luck!
Gail Strom
Hello, Patricia!
The good thing about our metro area in the Twin Cities is that any agent can show property anywhere. We all have access to the same information, so there's no pigeon holing of information anymore. We can all find all the properties via our collective data base called the MLS.

Let me know if you'd like my assistance. I've been in the industry almost 20 years. My specialty is home buyers.

Good luck~
Yes you can email me at kelly@affordablehomrealty.com
Kelly Moe
Hi Patricia,

Happy New Year! Do you have potential homes for rent in mind or would you like me to gather some available Burnsville? I know of a couple clients with rental property in the southern suburbs and can check on their availability in addition to networking with other agents to find homes that are currently advertised.

Let me know if I can help, thanks!
Blake Hanson
Keller Williams Integrity
blakeh@kw.com
651-485-3635
Hi Patricia - I'd be more than happy to show you homes in Burnsville. Please feel free to call or email me with your information and we can discuss your needs and criteria. (651) 457-HOME (4663) or kim at QuickHomesSearch.com

Kim Eisen
Realtor, G.R.I.
"Helping people make smart real estate decisions since 1980"
(651) 457-HOME (4663)
http://www.QuickHomesSearch.com
Hi Patricia,

I live in Burnsville and office in Bloomington. Check out my Facebook Business Page at 'Two Guys from the Twin Cities'. My business partner, a loan officer and myself manage the page.
Have you been pre-qualified for financing yet?
It's important to determine what your buying capacity is, so that when we begin looking at homes, we're looking in the proper price range.
There's nothing worse than walking into a beautiful home that you want to make an offer on, only to find out that it's outside your price range...
I work on the North side of town but have two very good agents that I work with on the south side if town. Give me a call at 612-839-4202 and I will determine which one will work best with you.

Cameron Piper
Keller Williams Premier Realty
Web Reference: http://www.CamPiper.com
Hi Patricia,

I'm happy to chat with you about what your needs are and show you houses that you're interested in. Let me know how I can help. Go ahead and look over my website. From there you can share your home requirements with me, look over active listings, as well as find my contact information. I look forward to talking with you.

Gail Strom
RE/MAX Results
952.220.4027
Absolutely, what types of homes are you thinking about?