Rentals in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Beachygal, Home Buyer in 90042

is 121 s. canon drive, 90212 a good area for a single female to live for the summer in LA?

Asked by Beachygal, 90042 Sun Apr 25, 2010

Answers

11
Hi Beachygal,

Beverly Hills is a great area, but as Anna mentioned you should check with the local police department. In this case it would be Beverly Hills Police, here is a link for everything related to Beverly Hills
http://www.beverlyhills.org/
Best of luck...

Jodie
I live at 121 S. Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. These are privately owned condominiums and are owner-occupied. You cannot rent here. This is a PERFECT neighborhood for a single female, and there are many apartment buildings offering one and two bedrooms for rent throughout the neighborhood. (Canon Drive, Crescent Drive, Elm, Rexford, Reeves, etc.

I don't know where you got your information from as regards renting a condominium here at 121 S. Canon Drive. Someone has mislead you. I'm sorry. Best of luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 6, 2011
I was just about to wire a rental check including security deposit to a gentleman who advertised a one bdrm unit 303 in this bldg. After some investigating online I discovered there are no one bdrms and there is no 303 in this bldg. if you reply back to this I can give you name of man claiming to own in this condo...
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for your information. The parking is covered, assigned. I will have a car most of the time. I have been the LA before and I do remember Canon Drive. I think the ad was too good to be true though, so I am still looking. I am spending the summer in the LA area. I am thinking about moving there so I will be checking out possible jobs and then I will focus on where to live permanently. I am looking for a central spot as my home base.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 28, 2010
Dear Beachy,
You can't get much better in terms of safety then Beverly Hills. I wouldn't hesitate if you found a nice spot there. The restaurants are the best and the shopping is amazing too.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 25, 2010
That's a great area.

You can get all kinds of community info and stats at:
http://misterwestside.com/community_info.asp
Web Reference: http://MrWestside.com
thats a BH adj. area...And you wrote that you live in BH...Have you not been there before? or you just want someone else's opinion?
Beachygal, the greater Los Angeles has many good areas to live, the question you should be asking is, how is the parking? Are you going to be driving ?LA is a driving city. The West side is relatively safe. Where are you coming from? If you expect to walk and be without a vehicle you will miss out on many good places in Los Angeles/Beverly Hills.
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
If you're not from Los Angeles, I'd suggest coming here first if you're able, take a look at some of the areas you might consider and see what you like. Beverly Hills as others have mentioned is very nice and high end. There are other nice areas too. If you can afford Beverly Hills, you probably can afford some beachy areas (Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Venice) and may want to checks those out (since as Monique mentioned too - your name does imply you like the beach). And some other areas known to be "nice" too - Westwood, Brentwood.

But it all depends on what you like and what you're looking for. (Shopping? Nightlife? Beach?)

Good luck and enjoy LA!

Richard Schulman
Absolutely. 121 S. Canon Dr. is a very high end neighborhood. If you can afford to live there, then that is the area to be in.

Hopes this helps
Hello Beachgal,

It's a great area to live in. Can't complain about Beverly Hills. If it's just for the summer you might want to consider the beach too especially since your email is BeachyGal.

Monique Carrabba

The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
If you are concerned about safety, your best source of information is the local police department, why not visit/call ask all your questions, hear all firsthand-- they'll gladly help.