Rentals in 92675>Question Details

Pat, Renter in Costa Mesa, CA

is it possible to rent a condo in san juan capistrano, san clemente and surrounding areas (without extreme summer heat) in a low crime area for $1600?

Asked by Pat, Costa Mesa, CA Fri Aug 17, 2012

we need 2 bedrooms and a garage. thank you.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92675

Answers

3
I do a lot of rentals in San Clemente and yes there are options for you, depending on the size of the apartment you want.
Since San Clemente and surrounding areas are either on the coast or close to the coast there is usually a lovely coastal breeze so we do not have a lot of extreme heat to deal with. Occasionally we have hot hot days in the summer but usually the weather is pleasant.
Please let me know if I can be of any help for your future rental needs.
Hello Pat,

Jeff has already given you great information. If you can push up your price just a bit you may find something pretty close to what you are looking for. Regarding temperature, I use a rule of thumb, from the coastal communities to Laguna Niguel I would say 5 - 10 degrees warmer and add another 5 farther inland. With the current heat we are in those numbers may change but we are having higher than normal heat right now. Also remember many of the coastal homes do not have A/C (for days like today) due to the typically cooler weather.

Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE #01321478
949-933-0852
That's a bit of a challenge. You would need to look in the Del Obispo area of San Juan, anywhere in Dana Point, and coastal San Clemente. I just checked and there's one condo for lease in Marblehead (San Clemente) near the 5 freeway about 3/4 mile from the ocean for $1,675/mo. 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage. I also found 5 others in San Clemente and Dana Point but they only have a 1 car garage and 4 of them are priced between $1,600 and $1,700/mo. There are 5 others with 2 car garages within 1 mile of the ocean priced between $1,700 and $1,800/mo. If you are willing to deal with some heat (maybe 10 really hot days a year), you could check Aliso Viejo and Laguna Niguel. You'll probably get more condo for the money.
- Jeff Hale, Century 21 Beachside
JEFF , read your info on rentals in san juan and surrounding areas, i am loooking for a 3 BR or 2 den house or condo , 2 car garage, but"NICE &CLEAN" i need to give a notice where i am< price from 1700 to 2000$ possible??? i live in san juan now, thanks carmen (santorav@aol.com) will explain if i talk to you.
Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013