omcelmurry, Renter in Lakewood Ranch, FL

is it possible to find a 3-month lease on a rental apt???

Asked by omcelmurry, Lakewood Ranch, FL Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

2
I specialize in short term rentals for a waterfront community in St Petersburg where I live as well. It depends on what time you would like it for and your budget. Please send me ant time or cost criterias and what size you are looking for and I will look in my inventory and let you know what I have available.

Please email me at edhines@hotmail.com or you can call with any questions at 727 512 0459. It is great community at incredible prices for waterfront living.
I'm looking for a one bedroom apartment for October 1-April 1ish, with the option of making it year round. I really want to find a place to rent year round. I work at a University in PA and I teach online, so I want a place for the colder months to start. My budget is $500-$700 a month plus utilities. I will be leaving a car for when I come down. Furnished is ok and Unfurnished is ok too. I'll just bring the furniture with me if I need to.
Flag Sun Jul 10, 2016
Of course you can find those rentals, they're all over the Pinellas beaches and many offer 3 month leases more or less... some you'll actually get a 3 month, while others will be a month to month agreement. The most difficult part is finding the place you want this time of year as many are "booked" well in advance. When were you thinking of leasing? That is to say the Winter is "in" season and parts of Summer, mainly around the holidays. What a friend of mine did in to rent a 3 month in Ft Lauderdale was to simply get a copy of the ads via online newspaper, surfed Craigslist, but ultimately she found one for the family from a property management company who was really helpful and provided a list of properties.