Rentals in New York>Question Details

Starkisses20, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

is it any realtor agencies that take public assistance.....or one shot deals

Asked by Starkisses20, Brooklyn, NY Mon May 13, 2013

Hello my name is Isha Williams . I live in the shelter with my 3 year old daughter .I work and I get hRa help . is the any landlord or realtor agencies that take public assistance help

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Ms. Williams. Please contact me for assistance. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027. Thank you and good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 14, 2013
Hello Mr.Dennis my name is Kayla Simon and im looking for a 1 bedroom apartment for my 1 year old son and i . i have help from pubic assistance if you have anything avaliable please let me know asap .Thank You
Flag Mon Mar 16, 2015
I am also wondering the same thing me and my daughter and grandson who is 3 yrs old just moved here from Columbus Ohio and we are staying with family members and there isn't sufficient amount of room for us all and was told if we find a place that Nassau County welfare department will cover us with a one shot deal for us to move into our own place. We are looking to move asap. Was wondering if you have any other places we will take a 1 bdrm or a two bdrm. Is it possible for me to call you as well I don't want to just call unless it is ok with you.
Flag Sun Dec 28, 2014
Hi mr. Dennis, my name is Crystal and I was wondering the same. can I contact you as well??
Flag Fri Jul 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer