Rentals in Chelsea>Question Details

Subhash, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

is chelsa a good place for a home rent?

Asked by Subhash, Outside U.S. Fri Apr 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101195085-410-W-24th-St-12B-…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chelsea

Answers

11
Anna M Brocco’s answer
A good place should be defined and dictated by personal preferences, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; therefore if unfimiliar with the area, take the time and revisit more than once and at different times of day, then determine if your comfort level can be reached; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 6, 2013
How do you define a good place? That is where to start. Once you have a clear definition, then take a good look at the neighborhood and determine if it meets your definition. A good realtor who specializes in Chelsea could be helpful.once you have defined your needs clearly.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 6, 2013
Chelsea, like many places, can be a "good" place to rent. Just depends on what you define as "good".
And that's different for different people.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 6, 2013
HI Subhash,
Chelsea is a vibrant area with a lot to offer and if your still interested please give me a call so I can show you around. I look forward hearing from you.

Hector De La Cruz
Realtor Associate NY and NJ
Nest Seekers INTERNATIONAL
Manhattan • LIC • Brooklyn • Miami • Hamptons • International
415 Madison Avenue
Ny, Ny 10017
O + 212.252.8772
C + 973.986.3903
F + 212.252.9347
Chelsea is a great place to live. I specialize in Chelsea. There is so much energy, yet it has a great residential feel. Great food, lots of train lines and a multitude of daily conveniences
If you are looking for a place to rent, please contact me. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
That's a sale. For rentals feel free to browse our live listings at http://www.aclawrence.com/1487

David Del Rio

P.S. Perhaps were you talking about if it's a good investment? Email me at ddelrio@aclawrence.com with any questions.
Hi Subhash,

The link provided, 410 West 24th Street London Terrace Towers is a coop. Apt 12B is for sale not rent.

"Good" is subjective.

The London terrace complex is made up of several buildings occupying the entire block between West 23rd and 24th Streets and Ninth and Tenth Avenues in the heart of West Chelsea.

The corner towers are cooperatives (coops) including 410 W 24th Street. The central buildings surrounding the one-acre garden courtyard with nearly one thousand apartments were named London Terrace Gardens. Those are rental apartments including 435 West 23rd Street. The apartments range from studios to 3 bedroom apartments. The building features a full-size indoor pool, private health club, sun deck, and beautiful garden area. The apartments feature fine hardwood floors, spacious rooms, double-glazed windows, and renovated kitchens.

http://nycblogestate.com/2007/07/manhattan-neighborhood-chel…

Mitchell Hall
The Corcoran Group
347-921-4255
mhall@corcoran.com
http://www.mitchellhall.com/chelsea.html
Mitchell Hall, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
The Chelsea area is fantastic and as othrs have said, there is plenty to do, great restaurants and close proximity to Union Square. Transportation is readily available also. The link you provided is a sale listing and you ask about rentals. Either way, the location is first rate. Go for it.
It's a great location, tons of cool places to hangout in, But it's very expensive. Studios go for about $2200-$2800. Are you considering the location? I can email you a few apartments in that area. If you like them we can schedule a viewing. Let me know if I can help. My email is Lsalter@ardorny.com
Chelsea is pricey but close to everything and lots to do.

Chris