Rentals in Wesley Chapel>Question Details

Elizabeth He…, Home Buyer in Egg Harbor Township,...

is a good place to live?

Asked by Elizabeth Hernandez, Egg Harbor Township, NJ Sun Jan 19, 2014

Hi Elizabeth, Wesley Chapel is a great place to live. I have rented and sold homes there for 20 years and in that time watched the community grow to an outstanding place to live, work or play. Easy to commute with access to I75 and I275. There is a new community college, hospital, mall and still you get a home town feeling to the area. You will like it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 20, 2014
Hi, Elizabeth,
Wesley Chapel is the best! It's been the 2nd fastest growing area in the whole country. You know why? 1st-value:The market hit rock bottom from the meltdown 4 years ago, now it's coming back up. I know there is an available home listed for less than $140,000 with a pool over 2,000 sqft! built in 2005 in the best school zone. You might be surprised that buying might not be as unaccessible as renting. 2nd-growth: Wesley Chapel is constantly expanding and building. The new community college is almost finished. We had a state of the art hospital and mall built less than 5 years. 3rd-School: This is the heart of Pasco County so we have the best schools here, from elementary, middle to high school. Prudential also have rental department. Call me and let me help you with this transition. 813-391-3918
Wow, small world...I live in Wesley Chapel and I am on vacation in Atlantic City right now. Just drove past you on my way to Philadelphia to watch the playoff game.

Yes, Wesley Chapel is a great place to live . Other than the weather, the best reason is the people. We're all friends. As for location, minutes to Tampa. Tampa is one of the greatest cities in the world. Too many reasons to list in this post. But if you call me I would be happy to tell you about our town. Dana, 813-952-8265.