Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

Nayananjan C…, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

interested in a 1br/1ba apt (1500/mo) around Newport or Grove st within 5-10 mins walk from path station. need it from June, 2013. Please let me know.

Asked by Nayananjan Chakraborty, Jersey City, NJ Mon Feb 11, 2013

I just came across this posting. Do you have any apt available near new port or grove st within the rent you mentioned. We are family ( husband and wife) planning to move as soon as possible.

Please contact me on
Hello - Apartments for June 1 rental will not show up this early. We probably will have some listings for a June move in in April, but and more in May. Please feel free to contact me mid-April and I will be glad to let you know what is available.
I will be in vacation from mid April to end of May in India. Wanted to finalize the Apt before going to vacation so that after coming back I could move in directly. Can something be found around 1st week of April? That would be utterly helpful.
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013