Rentals in Wellington>Question Details

Karen, Renter in Royal Palm Beach, FL

in need of 3/2 sfh in wellington or royal palm beach, for late July and Section 8 rental voucher, thanks

Asked by Karen, Royal Palm Beach, FL Tue Jun 21, 2011

Answers

4
That's no problem at all. There are many properties available in Wellington Send me your email and I will send you listings automatically daily for you and your family to view. You can email me at BrandonFarley@keyes.com or feel free to text me at 561-526-6649. I live in Wellington and I will always respond right away. I have moved clients in withing 3 days as they needed to move in right away as well so it will be a smooth process. I would like for us to chat that way I get more details on what your looking for so I can get my search down to everything you are looking for. I hope to hear from you soon!!
If you would like a 3/2 I would be happy to help
Hello Karen,
If you are still looking for a 3/2 let me know, I have some available.
Sandra Kahn
561-797-1600
Hello Karen. If you are still looking for a 3/2 in Wellington, I would love to help you. As of today there are several available. Look forward to hearing from you. Take care,

Gino Herring, SFR
954-770-5568