Rentals in Austin>Question Details

Carol, Other/Just Looking in Austin, TX

im looking for rental property to purchase near the university of texas at austin

Asked by Carol, Austin, TX Fri May 18, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

13
Betina Foreman’s answer
Rental property and lease property listings all follow the UT school schedule. So when a new term is about to start you see a lot of new properties hit the market. Right now I have a lovely 2-1 condo in Escala at 34th Street. It presently rented, but is listed for sale for $220K. Anything within walking or biking distance to the university is going to be pricey, but you have a new crop of renters each semester. Right now a lot of the lease listings on the MLS won't actually be available until September when the next term starts.

Betina
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
Carol, I know of a few really great deals depending on your price range. Please call me ASAP and I will be happy to share them with you! Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty 512-261-4415
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Are you looking for yourself or son/daughter that is attending UT? What price range do you have in mind and how many bedrooms/baths. Many students get roommates to help offset expenses so at least two bedrooms is the norm. Most property close to UT will be condos but there are duplexes and small homes. Any property close to UT is a good investment and rents are on the rise.
Find an agent you like, then let him (or her) run a search for all the potential properties in your price range. Then write some offers. To me, the University of Texas area is recession proof. Because daddy will always pay the rent.

Call me if I can help.

Tim Sweeney
512-762-5896
Hi

I have a client who owns a very cool 2 bedroom 2 bath corner unit that is interested in selling. It is not on the market.

Would you like more information?

Julie Woche
Attorney/Realtor
TheWGroupAustin
512-470-HOME(4663)
Hi Carol,

I've been working in the UT campus area for the past 3 years. With the right property(of course), this market can an amazing investment location. Feel free to give me a call at 512.294.1013.

Eric Grosskopf - Realtor
West Campus Living / Rojo Real Estate
Hi Carol,

My office is at 31st and Speedway, in the heart of the UT area. I specialize in this market. Call me if you want an insider's perspective.

James Baggett
Realty Pros of Austin
512-761-7202
james@realtyprosaustin.com
Hi Carol,
That's one area of town that's guaranteed to have plenty of renters every year.
We have a listing on the north side of campus off Guadalupe that could work for you.

There's also one we have coming on the market soon in West Campus that is very nice.
We love to help investors find just the right property in Austin and the UT area.

If you will, go to our website "HotAustinProperties.com" and learn about my wife, Alice, and I.
We've been doing this a long while. Our closing today was an investor that bought now, after waiting over 2 years for the right time. We already have their property leased out!

We look forward to hearing how we can help you, too.

Mike and Alice Newman
Hot Austin Properties
512-636-4518 direct
Mike@HotAustinProperties.com
Pocket Listings can be a great deal.
I have 2 condos pocket listings that are currently leased in the UT area.

Let me know if I can send you info about them.

THanks,
Michael Estes
Broker with
MaxAvenue

512-554-8554
Hi Carol,

I do sales, leasing and property management. In addition, as a courtesy to my investors, I do not charge a leasing fee on my end to those who purchase with me.

Please call me if you'd like to visit about it. Thank you!

Angele Moyseos
Vox Real Estate
512-466-8252
Now is the time to purchase with rates at a all time historic low and High rental rates.

I do Property Management as well as Investment Sales. Call me if you need any assistance

Cindylou Hunter
Home Hunters Of Austin
Homehuntersofaustin.com
512-801-8064
Carol, I'd love to help you out, are y looking for a condo or house? You can email me at austinforsale@me.com

Bobby Paugh
Team West Real Estate
5126490405
There are many opportunities available.
Please feel free to call or email me anytime to discuss.
David Drayer
REALTOR
drayer.david@gmail.com
512-743-8685